POSTED 12 Mar
As Payroll Coordinator you are making sure that our payroll activities in Europe run smoothly and efficiently. With regards to payroll and HR, you are the point of contact for colleagues and managers. You advise and answer questions, ranging from simple complex inquiries, ensuring a positive employee experience. You are also the point of contact for external service providers, working towards efficient and effective collaboration. Process wise, you pro actively identify and eliminate bottle necks, optimizing our way of working. You report to the Payroll Programme Manager, working with the rest of the team to enable our work force to do what they do best: delivering outstanding customer experience! Responsibilities
- Coordinate HR/Payroll activities in multiple countries
- Liaise between HR/Payroll service providers and 5CA employees, ensuring positive employee experience
- Assist and advise on a wide variety of related internal and external inquiries
- Proactively streamline HR/Payroll processes, making us work smarter or more efficiently.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in (international) payroll
- You are tech savvy and hands on
- You like taking ownership and you can think outside the box
- You speak fluent English.
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise