POSTED 23 Apr
Senior full-stack PHP developer
DescriptionAmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is looking for a Mortgage Closer who is detail oriented, organized, and possesses great customer service skills and a positive attitude.
This is a Mortgage Operations role.We offer a fun, casual, team-oriented work environment with advancement opportunities.Founded in 2002, AmeriSave is a well-known, industry respected mortgage lender with top lender rankings on Lending Tree, Consumer Affairs, Bankrate and Zillow.
- Prepare closing packages, ensure information is accurate to close loans and review all related documents to ensure they are correct and complete.
- Monitor closing and funding pipeline on daily basis to ensure work flow is completed in a timely manner.
- Accurately input figures into CRM / DocMagic to process closing package .
- Audit critical documents and correct documents with Title Companies / Escrow Agents as needed in preparing and balancing Closing Disclosure.
- Complete closing checklist for closing packages.
- Monitor Closer Funding Report to ensure all loans funded on appropriate scheduled date and calculated prior to submission to Accounting.
- Notify Accounting on return wires.
- Handle questions and problems in relation to loan closings from Title Companies / Escrow Agents.
- Assist borrowers in absence of Processor and / or Loan Advisor when requested.
- Research and resolution of Error report and Post Closing report in relation to closed loans errors.
- Correct loan documents as required by Investor and / or Post Closing when requested.
- Additional assignments as assigned by Management.
- Recent mortgage closing and/or post closing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work independently