POSTED 8 Apr
at Blueprint Title
The goal of Blueprint Title Company is simple: streamline residential real estate closings for buyers, sellers, and real estate service professionals. We bring innovative technology, process, and pricing to the $16 Billion Title Insurance industry. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint and is quickly expanding.
We are a team of driven individuals with a passion for disrupting title insurance and modernizing the closing experience. We are looking for high performers to share our mission and join in our growth. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Software Engineer you will:
Work to deliver projects with excellence, kindness, and reliability. You will work in collaboration with our CTO, Director of Engineering, and Project Manager to tackle a variety of software problems for the business that affect both internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you:
- You’re interested in not just a job but building a company, culture, processes, and growing with us.
- You have a track record of committing to what you say you will do, and are passionate about delivering great products for teams and clients.
- You communicate clearly, write well, speak eloquently, and are comfortable explaining complicated issues over the phone and via email to both engineers and clients.
- You get along with people and like helping people, learning new things, and are quick to solve problems proactively.
- You are obsessed about hitting deadlines.
- You are comfortable talking with internal team members and/or clients on product calls.
- Consistent feedback drives you, you are a self-starter, and you’re interested in growing yourself and your co-workers through constructive, regular reviews.
- You have past experience working in a remote / partially remote office environment.
- You’ve started a business before (or hope to one day), you like dogs and people, and are a kind human.
- You love writing code and solving problems with software.
- You've touched a variety of languages and can pick them up quickly, but you love Laravel and Vue.js.
- You have 3+ years of building applications in a team environment.
- You've built well-tested web applications that customers are actively using today.
- You're comfortable solving software challenges on your own, but you ask questions when you need help
- Sharing your learnings with your team is fun for you, and you are happy to help other members of the team solve problems.
- You're comfortable in an early-stage company and want the challenge of building out a team of smart, client-oriented folks.
- You're a self-starter and can prioritize your time to accomplish goals without a lot of day to day oversight.
- You speak fluent English.
- A Nice to Have: Your curious nature has led you to dabble with other languages/frameworks like React, Python, and/or Rails
What you will get from us
- 100% employer paid medical premiums for all employees.
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Wellness Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Dental, vision, and HSA account.
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based bonuses and equity options
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for you to help drive growth in a start up company
- Team events, casual dress code, great office amenities