POSTED 3 Mar
Senior Manager - Product Design
Senior Manager of Product Design is responsible for supporting the design and development of new products and product enhancements. Senior manager will partner with key product stakeholders to drive definition of the product framework with business process mapping to support the development of new products and enhancements to existing products. Individual will assist in the implementation of new clients and align with product standards, including the identification of product enhancements required to meet customer commitments. The position will work with the compliance department and others on the product team to help build and develop new products which meet all Federal, State, and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Participate and support the design of new products, services, and partnerships to support to new/existing products, clinical program enhancements, and government program expansion.
- Support the overall execution of product design for CareCentrix products through concept assessment, development and launch.
- Analyze new products and services with existing business processes and systems to ensure design leverages existing operational efficiencies and systems as appropriate.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert support of all new products and new and existing client implementations.
- Responsible for identifying client requirements that are outside of the Product Standard.
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Product Development teams to document high level requirements to meet the needs of new clients.
- Ensures that productivity, quality and timeliness of all projects are accomplished in accordance with established standards.
- Makes recommendations to deliver improved efficiency or effectiveness.
- Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
- Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management preferred or minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare industry.
- BS Nursing Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated work experience in execution of strategic planning.
- Demonstrated ability to manage/lead, and direct a cross functional team.
- Proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results.
- In depth knowledge of managed care and / or the post-acute marketplace (SNF/IRF, Home Health, DME).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.