POSTED 22 Apr
Digital Content Executive
We are an agency defined by its people. Real people stitched together by a passion for overcoming complex problems facing meaningful start-ups and forward-thinking companies and a passion for building products that shape behaviours and change the lives of millions. From simple informative website to complex mobile apps, we’ve created an environment where creativity is cultivated. Where unconventional thinking is encouraged. Where great websites are driven by the power of great ideas.Our team form a multidisciplinary team of digital strategists, lean experts, user experience designers, visual designers, growth hackers and technologists.And our approach relies on Lean Startup Methodology, Design Sprint and Agile development. We are experiencing a period of strong growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and innovative individual to join us and help develop our digital presence.To get more details about us please visit here
Why to work with us ?
CobbleWeb is not a place where we follow trends; we define what comes next for the industry. We are a group dedicated to making the work better for our clients, our employees, and our community. We don’t just lead; we inspire. We don’t just give back; we raise up. We don’t just make a profit; we make a difference.
What’s the job ?:
We are looking for a Senior Content Lead to define and execute the strategy for the creation, development and management of content across cobbleweb.co.uk.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage content strategy and a busy workload according to deadline.
- Own CobbleWeb Tone of Voice.
- Build and maintain relationships with a team of high-quality freelance content writers.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Manage the WordPress website: uploading content and creating landing pages.
- Ensure all online content is SEO optimised.
- Analyse data and analytics, seek to generate leads and increase reader engagement.
What we’re looking for ?
Creating interesting new content with key business objectives is a puzzle you enjoy solving, and you have a test and learn mindset. You are interested in all things digital; from layouts and user journeys, to content marketing and SEO strategies, it’s all about how to best communicate with your audience.What you’ll have:
- 3+ years experience in content writing in a B2B startup.
- Experience in building SEO strategies and managing campaigns on Google Ad.
- Experience managing external and freelance writers in the startup space.
- Exposure to journalistic principles
- Knowledge of WordPress, GA and a few other content or analytics platform.
- A willingness to experiment, iterate, learn and do better next time.
- University degree in marketing, communication, business or related field.