POSTED 22 Apr
Digital Marketing Executive (Intern)
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about innovation and ready to work across multiple channels and audiences. You’ll need to be social media savvy, with marketing and end-to-end campaign management experience in order to take our digital presence to the next level.
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience and drive engagement on Quora, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Select / Study User Generated Content Platforms such Medium.com
- Repurpose our long articles in these platforms
- Publish our Portfolio to platform
- Manage the WordPress website: uploading content, creating landing pages, improving the user experience and increasing traffic to the company web-site converting visitors into qualified leads and future customers
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reports on digital activity
- Ensure all online content is SEO optimised
What we’re looking for ?
We are looking for a few good men and women with passion and purpose with the following attributes:
- Knowledge of,WordPress CMS, GA and a few other content or analytics platform
- Ability to quickly learn about new subject areas and write content on these subjects
- An understanding of usability and how to balance brand messages with a great user experience
- A diligent, analytical completer who will deliver high quality work consistently to frequent tight deadlines and to budget
- Excellent attention to detail and a good eye for visual design
- An energetic, agile and organised team-player who will roll up their sleeves and get things done for the good of the brand, a central cog in the marketing department
- University degree in marketing, communication, business or related field;