POSTED 4 May
ServiceNow Technical Architect
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
A ServiceNow Technical Architect provides guidance to our customers related to the processes they are attempting to model and automate in ServiceNow and develops those solutions for the customer’s ServiceNow environment. In addition, an Architect will work on developing the Crossfuze product suite and provide mentoring to less senior technical resources.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Coordinate with the Crossfuze Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
- Lead functional and process workshops with Customer
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Advise internal resources and customers on ServiceNow process and development best practices
- Create complex technical designs to meet Customer needs
- Configure and customize new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer’s ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- Other duties as assigned and requested
What You Bring
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
- Ability to work with different personalities with varied skill levels
- Ability to understand and implement complex end-user requirements
- Ability to effectively organize work across multiple projects
- 5+ years of experience implementing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with common web technologies and networking (e.g. XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Working experience with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog) or Specific process area.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
- Single Sign-on using various authentication methods (token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0)
- Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST)
- ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification required
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work either remotely (home office) or in an office environment as needed\determined.