POSTED 17 Apr
Mobile UA expert (ASO, SEO, Paid UA)
Remote, permanent, full-time (40h/week) positionIf you have a soft spot for bootstrapped, profitable companies with a meaningful product, and you would like to hone your cutting edge ASO and SEO expertise in a refreshing work environment, you might quite like this rare new position at Drops.About us:Drops’ goal is to turn language learning into a delightful game while ensuring effectiveness. Drops is one of the top10 most innovative education companies according to FastCompany. Our app is in the Appstore for 3+ years, teaches 37 languages, was featured by both the App Store and Play Store multiple times - App of the Year in 2018 on the Play Store - and the company is still run by the founders. We are a small, super-capable remote team mainly spread across Europe (we have a small marketing crew in California). We’re working synchronously, so time zones matter for us. We communicate via Slack, Github and Monday. We want to be the no.1 app for vocabulary learning and we are getting there quickly with our current user base of 20 million, a monthly active of >1,500,000 and an average store rating of 4.7.You can find us here: http://drops.app.link/
✨ What makes us different
✨ What makes us different
- We’re a small team. We optimise for impact, not headcount.
- We carefully consider tradeoffs in product, technology and processes that could lead to increased complexity.
- We use React Native on the frontend, hence we have no separate Android, iOS and Web team.
- We don’t believe in hierarchy. Autonomy, ownership and passion are the secret ingredients behind Drops. Clear, honest communication is the linchpin of our culture, success and independence.
????♀️ ????♂️ Skills and experience You have:
- ASO - App Store Optimization (both Apple Appstore and Google Play)
- Mobile Paid User Acquisition - Adsense, Facebook, Instagram, any newer platform
- Web Paid User Acquisition - Adsense
- Strong analytical skills - AB testing, SEO tools, appstore asset testing, variety of ASO tools, etc.
- Experience with Chinese Android appstores (Oppo, Huawei, Tencent, etc) is a big plus!
- Email marketing experience is a plus - sales funnels, drip campaigns, using email as content marketing channel, etc.
- You are capable of bringing the bar even higher and bring new ideas, pushing an effective system even further. Keeping in mind, that we’re ranking top 5 for most relevant kws and kw combination in key markets already, awarded App of the Year on Google Play and App of the Day multiple times on PlayStore - you’re capable of getting us to the next level!
- You don’t just understand and use the best practices ASO but know every single tiny factor that moves the discovery and conversion needle. You are up to date, see and leverage new opportunities before others get there.
- You want to own and manage SEO projects and tests. Our web presence and traffic is not as established - and we’ll rely on your skills and ideas succeeding on the web.
- You provide a constant stream of fresh, potentially high impact ideas both for ASO and SEO discovery and conversion.
- We value clear and honest communication and transparency, it’s the linchpin of our culture and current success and independency.
- You will be involved in both high and low level decision making and will be available during European working hours (9AM - 6PM GMT).
- We are looking for a missionary rather than a mercenary.
- Keep your eyes on the bleeding edge of ASO and find new opportunities arising due to the ever-changing appstore environment and algorithms
- Keep yourself updated with the latest SEO moves affecting us, scanning for opportunities.
- Plan, prioritize and help execute the next level ASO game for Drops, and help guide team members with execution.
- Plan, prioritize and help execute our SEO projects and work closely with our content marketer to build strong high-ranking keyword portfolio.
- Help us get our main programmatic SEO project (the Drops Visual Dictionary) to improve and reach its potential.
- Experiment with paid UA channels and manage campaigns while optimizing for positive ROI
- Potentially work hand-in-hand with our newsletter marketer/content marketer to optimize our email funnels and come up with new ideas to maximize open rates, user retention and revenue from e-mail sales.
- ???? All the perks of remote working
- ???? An awesomely compact 20 person team
- ???? Yearly educational allowance
- ???? Fitness allowance
- ???? High-end Apple hardware and ergonomic accessories
- ???? 30 days of holiday per year (including Christmas and other holidays)
- ✈️ Quarterly team gathering somewhere in the world (Amsterdam, Iceland, Lisbon and Budapest were previous locations)