POSTED 26 Mar
Senior Cloud Security Engineer (SecOps)
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture?
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander.
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our career path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience
- Extensive experience integrating security requirements into CI/CD pipeline
- Preferably Software Development experience at minimum scripting ability in Python
- Extensive experience automating security tools
- Familiar with tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, K8s, etc.
- Experience with cloud native tools such as GuardDuty, WAF, config etc.
- Ability to upskill engineering teams and mentor junior security staff
- Cloud and container experience with Docker, AWS solutions (EKS, ECS) is a plus
- Experience working in a devops environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Drive for automation
- Team focused
- Ability to closely integrate and support key stakeholders
- Fluent in English