POSTED 11 May
We help small business grow faster using two SaaS platforms: UpViral & Connectio. Our mission 'to give small businesses the marketing power of giants’ began in 2015 as a bootstrapped startup, and has turned into a remote team of 29 people with 10,000+ customers over 100+ countries.We’re looking for a product manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating an amazing product experience that customers love. You’ll work together with leadership, product, design & support teams to strategize, develop and implement product improvements that will lower churn and increase customer satisfaction & success.The team is fully remote, spread out over Europe & Asia. Most of our work is done synchronously in the European timezone. We communicate via Slack, Zoom & Trello.About you: You love making products better. You are resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. You love building things. You are able to understand the needs of our customers at a deep level, and are able to research and conceptualize that into a product roadmap. You’re someone who has an eye for detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind.
- Developer a deep understanding of what our customer needs. Insights will come from different places such as 1:1 calls with customers, support desk, surveys, in-app analytics and more.
- Partner with executive leadership, production and technical teams to develop product roadmaps.
- Research and conceptualize features that support business and user need.
- Identify and resolve friction-points our customers experience using our platforms.
- Gather & analyze data to support product decisions.
- Develop and maintain product documentation.
Some things you may do on a given day:
- Participate in customer interviews with new or active users.
- Map out, build or improve in-app onboarding flows.
- Identify different segments of customers and analyze what features are most important to them.
- Stay in touch with product & support teams to discover potential issues to be improved.
- Collect & analyze usage-data to make data-driven decisions about new features.
- Develop documents for new features or improvements to existing ones.
- Give instructions and work together with a UX/UI-designer to turn your ideas into workable prototypes.
- Test prototypes or designs to validate design concepts.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company
- Experience in online marketing is highly preferred
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You’ve got an eye for design and detail.
- ????Located in Europe or Asia
What you’ll get:
- You’ll be working alongside the CEO as the head of product.
- You’ll get a salary that matches your skills.
- You’ll own challenging and rewarding projects.
- You'll work remotely with flexible hours.
- You’ll grow with us long-term.
- Europe or Asia