POSTED 11 May
At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.Our mission is to fuel teams with a rock-solid workflow. With our software, we empower people to produce great results together and to be happier at work.Over 500 companies all over the world already benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage. We are a diverse team from around the globe going to make Filestage the easiest way for teams to manage their content review process, and we want your help!Your mission
- You bring ideas to life. You develop product improvements that help thousands of people to be happier at work. In our interdisciplinary feature team, you take ownership of technical conception, implementation, and releasing of features.
- You’re our clients’ lifesaver. Every developer takes a turn to work on maintenance. Customers will praise and thank you for your help. You save their day by enabling them to overcome technical issues, in collaboration with our support team.
- You build a well-oiled development-machine. We constantly strive to improve our Code Quality, DevOps and infrastructure. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy. You’re good at
- You are strong in communication. You are fluent in English and love to work with people from around the globe. You also know how to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
- You are passionate about web development. You are familiar with TDD and Agile Development. You have 3+ years of professional work experience developing SPAs. Ideally, you have experience in AngularJS 1.x, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS and Docker.
- You enjoy both coding and taking the lead. You love coding and building great things with your own hands (and a keyboard ???? ). But you also have experience in planning high-level goals down into an action plan and know how to successfully guide a team (2-3 people) to achieve the goals – while having fun.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful.
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 4 hours of overlap 9 to 5 (UTC +1).
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your work has a directimpact on our customers. To do this we believe in a focused approach, with company-wide objectives, and with each team member working on a single top priority at a time.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team of highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Domain Driven Design to build a single page application backed by a serverless infrastructure.
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 3 days and some feedback whether you’ve advanced to the get to know e-meet part of the application process.
- If both feel comfortable we will send you a short code assignmentthat you bring to the Tech talk with your future colleagues. We’ll talk through some of your code and discuss software engineering.
- Finally, you and the Founders will e-meet and get to know each other.
- We will do the e-meets on your schedule
- We aim to make an offer asap, with a start date in early March