POSTED 27 Apr
Senior Account Manager
at Fisher Clinical Services
Join the Fisher Clinical Services Sales team as Senior Account Manager for a European designated territory. This position will be responsible for selling our comprehensive line of value-added supply chain services to clinical trial customers in pharma, biotech and medical device industries. This is a great opportunity to join the world-leader in global clinical supply chain services.
What will you do?
- Hunt new clients and new business opportunities with existing clients for clinical supply chain services including drug packaging, distribution and comparator sourcing
- Cultivate and prospect new relationships within the account and new clients to strengthen Fisher Clinical Services connections. Identify the roles of each contact and target communications specifically to their needs. Identify the key decision makers.
- Develop, attain approval and implement specific Account Development Plans (ADP) including strategies, tactics and initiatives designed to support the attainment of predetermined goals. The job holder needs to be able to gain knowledge of the outsourcing strategy of the assigned clients and develop short / medium and long term strategies that result in maximising the opportunities to provide the clients with clinical trials supplies services. This includes the prioritization of accounts, identification of decision-makers, utilization of sales tools, while leveraging events (trade shows and conferences), etc.
- Negotiate with customers while providing proposals, quotations, and service agreements that are properly reviewed and authorized by Contracts, Operations, and ELT, where required
- Provide suggestions for solutions to help design Supply Chain solutions that meet clients’ requirements and promote new services or areas of technology for Fisher Clinical Services that will enhance the current “Go-To-Market” strategy
- Responsible for leading the process of winning new business. This may include leadership at the bid defence meeting, pricing negotiation, contracts management etc. The role will be accountable for meeting new business targets.
- Other sales related duties as assigned that may be required in order to perform the role
We are looking for someone who has experience of:
- Clinical trials and / or materials management knowledge
- Experience of working with CRO & Pharma Companies
- An understanding of and experience within the Industry
- A science degree is preferable but not essential
- Experience within sales is desirable
What’s in it for you:
- An excellent competitive salary
- Generous Sales Incentive plan
- Laptop, smartphone and tablet device
- Comprehensive on-boarding and training programme
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic manager and division in a market-leading organisation
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!