POSTED 1 Apr
Senior Software Developer
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side capabilities on our eSignature SaaS platform and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will execute projects, fix bugs, write tests, reduce technical debt, and maintain our documentation.
- You will collaborate with various teams on a daily basis to make sure what we are creating will support both our internal and external stakeholders.
- You will work with a Scrum methodology to make sure features ship as they are planned and scheduled.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express to build RESTful APIs returning JSON
- DevOps experience and mentality - You recognize the importance of automating all build, test, and deploy activities for an application and have experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins, GitHub Actions and provisioning tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Solid foundation in writing queries and updating NoSQL databases such as AWS DynamoDB
- Understanding of serverless tools (AWS Lambda, serverless.com and/or Claudia.js frameworks)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3 and React/AngularJS
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with object-oriented development with Java a plus - especially with using Java APIs for PDF manipulation such as iText, Apache PDFBox, or JPedal
- Mobile app development experience
- Experience working with well-performing agile teams
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- Experience integrating with 3rd party web applications (through REST API))
- AWS certifications
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings