POSTED 19 May
Creative and Digital Design Lead
As the creative and digital design lead, you will own the creation, direction and maintenance of our corporate, product and internal brands, and creative marketing assets. From concept through execution, you will improve our user knowledge, perception and experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across our various touchpoints.
- Concept, art direct and manage the overall Geneia corporate, product, service and internal brands, ensuring they remain true to Geneia’s vision and core values.
- Manage a small creative team to produce materials, creative assets, digital assets and internal materials.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to create and support website design and content marketing (email, landing pages, infographics, social media assets, e-newsletters, digital advertising, and more).
- Collaborate with product development teams to provide UI/UX guidance and oversight, ensuring products actually reflect brand standards.
- Provide design, UI/UX input, prototypes and review of Geneia web assets – Geneia.com, One.Geneia.com, My.Geneia.com and education.geneia.com. Serve as a member of the portals team, participating in the agile development process.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Create and manage other design needs such as print and digital advertising; content assets such as white papers, case studies and eBooks; presentations; signage; trade show booth and collateral; product marketing materials and sales sheets; and other marketing materials as needed.
- Collaborate with other members of marketing, sales, product, clinical and The Geneia Institute to ensure all creative and marketing materials adhere to Geneia brand and style consistency and integrity.
- Work with printers, photographers and other vendors as needed to produce high-quality, professional marketing materials. Solid understanding of print production requirements such as layout, color, typography and file packaging.
- Expert at responsive design with a mobile-first mentality.
- Experience designing for template-driven systems like Sitefinity, Sitecore, Pardot, HubSpot, Exact Target, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other content management and e-commerce systems. This person must create assets for our team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe XD, and similar visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Fluent in the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Experience managing a design team.
- 7-10 years in graphic design, web design and digital content development
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or certification in design and/or digital technologies helpful.