POSTED 21 May
Data Product Manager - Marketplace Team
Our team focuses on balancing the demand (passenger requests) and offer (driver availabilities) to generate growth while maintaining a highly reliable service.
It requires a lot of data work, in order to formulate hypotheses and create models which will fit the different cities we operate in. In other words, we try to build scalable and smart things to make mobility easier, for both drivers and passengers.
The 3 main topics of our team: pricing, matching, routing.
Of course, you won’t do that alone, as our fast-growing team is composed of several engineers, data scientists and another PM.
Our team's goal is to make everything we can, so anyone can Heetch anytime.
Does it sound like you?
• You're obsessed by the value you create for users, and not only with tiny little details.
• You are interested in Data Science, algorithms and mathematics.
• You want to impact users and don't just want to write specs.
• You care about reliability. Our users too
• You like to try out many things and,...
• You are ok to drop some of them. And retry…
• You look for space to push ideas, bootstrapping is one of your hobbies.
• You are ok to work with a remote team.
• You love to communicate your ideas to others.
• You speak French, so you can speak with most of our drivers.
What will you do?
• Find the right problems to solve and communicate about them
• Organise the brainstorming to find solutions with the team and relevant stakeholders
• Collaborate with stakeholders to provide them with relevant market insights
• Collaborate with stakeholders to get valuable insights
• Contribute to timely delivery
• Monitor key KPIs to evaluate priorities and ensure the team has a positive impact
What will be your main challenges?
• Contribute to improving our marketplace and company vision
• Help to scale and grow in emerging countries
• Educate people on our challenges, and results, so they continue to love us
• Maintain a high level of happiness in the team