POSTED 18 May
Business Development Manager
Hopin is the first all-in-one live online events platform where attendees can learn, interact, and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Our mission: Better connections, better planet.The event industry is massive, but there are two major problems with it: environmental damage and inaccessibility. Billions of people around the world attend thousands of events every year, but not everyone has the ability to participate in events and every event has a carbon footprint. At Hopin, our mission is to address both of these issues by providing a sustainable solution that is accessible to everyone.
We’ve recently been funded by Accel, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit's Fund, Slack Fund and a number of high-profile angel investors participated, including Supercell founder Ilkka Paananen, UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Intercom founder Des Traynor, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas and Miro founder Andrey Khusid.
The roleHopin is seeking a Business Development Manager who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We’re looking for someone with sales experience and super excited to tell others about our virtual events platform. You will generate sales leads, meet with prospects over calls, and create new opportunities. We’ll provide all the training you need for you to be successful.We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. We're currently a team of 40, and you will be working within the Marketing and Sales team.
- Know all the ins and outs of the Hopin platform
- Conduct product demonstrations on a daily basis to our prospects
- Respond to user support inquiries and emails
- Research accounts and build a strategic target accounts list within your territory
- Discover customer needs and communicate to prospects how Hopin can solve those
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics on leads
- 4+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Success in metrics focused role
- Experience in Saas
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Customer facing experience
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills; you have the ability to read, interpret, and clarify customers' goals, and then respond to help them achieve those goals
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and excited to learn new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- University degree or 4 years of professional experience