POSTED 18 May
Call Center Representative
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss! Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.
- Creatively problem solving.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Technology and Certification Requirements
Application and Certification Process:To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change, however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
- Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipment
- In addition, several clients will not route calls through a landline and will route calls through a USB headset
- Additional information regarding this will be provided once qualified for a program