POSTED 18 May
Learning Facilitator Associate
The Purpose of Your Role
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of agent readiness programs for a large home-based contractor population
- Facilitate virtual classroom learning sessions in an environment where agents learn new skills and knowledge, collaborate with each other on best practices, and feel comfortable asking questions. (metrics below)
- Track and analyze agent performance and progress using Liveops reporting tools and spreadsheets. (metrics below)
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Experience facilitating live training sessions in a virtual environment.
- Ability to quickly familiarize self with Liveops new-agent material and client-specific certification materials.
- Associates degree in Organizational Development, Education, Learning & Development, HR, Business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience highly desirable
- Program or project management experience highly desirable.
- Above average skills when working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability and desire to be proactive and take ownership of results
- Proven excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with virtual classrooms such as GoToMeeting, Zoom and WebEx
- Display a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task and handle impromptu changes in direction
- Illustrate a creative and innovative mindset to think outside the box and always look for ways to improve processes
- Willingness to learn the best practices for facilitating live online learning events
- Desire to develop your skills and grow into the next-level Learning Facilitator role