POSTED 13 May
Senior Product Manager - Growth
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale. As Sr. Product Manager - Growth, you will be responsible for growing our self-serve business and own all key customer acquisition, engagement & retention metrics. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
Within three months, you'll:
- Build Mixmax’s product growth vision, strategy, and roadmap for increasing sign-ups, revenue and user retention.
- Become an authority on Mixmax’s growth engine. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Have executed at least a couple of successful experiments that move the needle for key growth metrics
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established a testing and experimentation process that consistently yields results
- Increased key growth metrics meaningfully through new product features or optimizations of existing product growth loops
Preferred skills and background
- 3+ years as a growth practitioner at a B2B SaaS company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience leading major product or growth initiatives across multiple products. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable user or revenue growth for early stage startups.
- Deep understanding of product growth frameworks and strategies. You can not only design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, but you are also able to articulate an overarching strategy that will consistently drive growth
- Passion for building products that unlock value - you are as comfortable designing new product features to drive viral growth as much as running a quick A/B test