POSTED 15 May
Customer Product Manager
Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed growth stage company whose mission is to give shoppers back the trillion seconds they waste each year waiting for commerce websites to load. Our product is the only one that guarantees sub-second page loads. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before shoppers tap a link. Customers include Venus Fashion, Revolve, 1-800-Flowers, and United Airlines. Spend a few mins browsing through https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience the amazing speeds our product, Moovweb XDN, enables.
We are seeking a hands-on remote Customer Product Manager that will be primarily responsible for driving the delivery of new features and implementations on our React based Progressive Web App (PWA) framework.
You will work with our development team, CSM and clients to drive implementations of the Moovweb platform.
- You love managing a fast paced agile development process in close collaboration with a diverse engineering and design team
- You enjoy working closely with external partners to deliver projects that modernize and transform their site
- You are organized enough to manage a portfolio of complex and fast moving projects in a dynamic environment
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a client’s frustration
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about product decisions
- You have a strong desire to continuously improve the product development process
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Software development as a Project, Product or Program Manager
- Strong knowledge in software delivery and associated tools: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Jira
- Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing life cycles
- Client-facing digital product delivery experience which includes requirements handling and user story writing.
- Experience creating accurate project timelines and resource estimates for project planning
- Experience gathering business and functional requirements with involved teams (including external partners) then managing prioritization throughout the process in iterative software development environments
- A passion to deliver on-time and the personality to overcome any obstacle, associated to the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have two main hubs in the U.S in SF and Chicago. We know how to make remote work work! Read our CEO’s article about this here.
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.