POSTED 15 May
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed growth stage company whose mission is to give shoppers back the trillion seconds they waste each year waiting for commerce websites to load. Our product is the only one that guarantees sub-second page loads. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before shoppers tap a link. Customers include Venus Fashion, Revolve, 1-800-Flowers, and United Airlines. Spend a few mins browsing through https://www.thetiebar.com on your phone to experience the amazing speeds our product, Moovweb XDN, enables.
The Senior Strategic Account Executive is assigned to a specific geographic area and has full quota responsibility for this territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with prospective clients, customers and partners to sell Moovweb’s products and services. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts. This is achieved by driving strategic wins through large ecommerce enterprises. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities. If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling ecommerce or marketing solutions, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats. You'll create sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process while working closely with a world-class management team.
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory
- Ability to sell strategically and tactically to maximize deal size value
- Create end user demand by networking in the territory
- Collaborate with account managers to retain and upsell into existing customer base
- Do whatever it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events
- Manage forecasting and account, opportunity and contact detail in Hubspot
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience selling SaaS solutions to mid-to-large enterprises
- Knowledge working in the mobile space and/or selling to executives in the eCommerce sector
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership
- Experience in account management space as it pertains to CMS solutions and web based products
- Experience in building and generating a geography-based business
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university–MBA a significant plus
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have two main hubs in the U.S in SF and Chicago. We know how to make remote work work! Read our CEO’s article about this here.
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.