POSTED 19 Mar
Growth Marketers maintain relationships with their small set of clients, contribute to/communicate the value/oversee all work done for their clients, and work together with our talented team to develop quarterly digital marketing strategies that help our clients reach their goals.Local and remote applicants are welcome to apply for this position.
About This RoleWhat growth marketing means to us...
Client ManagementEach Growth Marketer manages a handful of clients and is responsible for completing work, delegating and managing work, hitting their set quarterly goals, reporting, and maintaining client retention. Growth Marketers meet or do video calls with clients monthly, as well as provide ad hoc communication regarding project updates via email and phone calls.
StrategyGrowth Marketers diagnose and determine the levers that will most move a business forward and generate revenue. Growth Marketers work with our talented, cross-functional team for assistance in refining, improving, presenting, and carrying out quarterly goals.
TacticsGrowth Marketers break down monthly goals/objectives into milestones and weekly tasks. Strong project management skills allow them to communicate, delegate, keep things on track, and ship work.
ExecutionOur Growth Marketers are experts in knowing their client's goals and work expectations. They work with the right individuals to get high-value work completed or, if they possess that unique ability, perform that work for their clients themselves. Our Growth Marketers have the autonomy of determining the best way of getting work done for their clients.
ReportingGrowth marketers are radically transparent in their reporting - internally and with our clients. They seek to connect activity with tangible revenue growth. They set up and track all calls, form submissions, and page interactions for campaign initiatives, giving us insight through the buyer journey. This involves detective work and diligence to connect multiple systems together.
Team PlayerOur Growth Marketers are team players. They fill in where needed, assist the team, and collaborate as a group to be successful. Growth Marketers help the business grow through continuous improvement, candid feedback, quality control and process improvement.
Growth Marketer Scorecard
Growth Marketers are...
- Alert - Always looking out for things that repeat and provide exponential value for clients.
- Curious - To dive as deep as possible to connect action to revenue for our clients.
- Responsive - Owning issues, alerting others, and sharing to transform into learning.
- Resourceful - Increasing capabilities to understand how to optimize and so that you are able rely on others less frequently.
and are always looking to make the work for our clients...
- Faster - Completing quarterly goals as soon as possible in the quarter, to allow more time for optimization.
- Easier - Recycling other's successful work, using existing systems, and leveraging other's unique abilities to get the most done.
- Cheaper - Maintaining amazing results for clients while coming at or under budget.
- Bigger - Never settling for the results as-is and always looking to 10x.
About OptimalCheck out our Work at the Optimal page for more about our culture and team!
- Give More Than We Take
- Focus - Eliminates distractions for deep work; believes in the philosophy of "less but better"
- Radical candor - Cares personally and challenges directly with both the team and clients
- Continuous improvement - Transforms losing opportunities into learning ones, invests in self with constant learning
- Extreme Ownership - Able to effectively prioritize and complete work without constant management
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years client management experience
- Wordpress and/or landing page builder experience
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Google Ads
- Facebook marketing
- Design (Graphics, web pages, email headers, social ads, etc.)
- Development (Wordpress, Divi, Instapage, Shopify, etc.)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email Design/Development
- Marketing Automation
- Website or Ad Copy Creation
- Ecommerce Advertising
- Campaign Tracking, Analytics, Reporting
- Able to commute to our Appleton office
- Fully remote employees fly in quarterly
- You feel aligned with our mission, values, and company culture
- Autonomy; you take ownership of how work is completed
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remote
- Education and growth potential
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Extended leave policy
- Group health insurance for employees and families
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Group term life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance options
- Option for 401k contribution
- Beautiful office environment with views of the Fox River, equipped with free coffee, snacks, and La Croix