POSTED 28 May
Senior Principal Biostatistician
at PRA Health Sciences
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth. Due to continued growth we are currently looking for Principal Biostatisticians to join our European team. People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
QualificationsYou are: MSc qualified Statistician, project delivery focused and have excellent communication skillsHere at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through continued training, development and support. To be successful in this position you will have:
- MSc or PhD in Medical Statistics or Biostatistics with demonstrated expertise in multiple statistical areas.
- You will have extensive statistical experience working within a CRO and or the pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to contribute your statistical expertise to the design, analysis and reporting of global clinical studies.
- The ability to plan, supervise, implement and monitor the statistical process for numerous and complex clinical trials
- Excellent communication skills and experience of successful sponsor interactions in leading projects or programs of studies, business development and consultancy with sponsors.