POSTED 26 Mar
Latin American Spanish Online Language Tutor
at Rosetta Stone
We are looking for candidates who can 6-10 hours weekly, including weekends.
- Initiative: You enjoy the work you do and are continuously striving to provide an excellent learning experience. You understand how to connect with learners and motivate them to achieve their language learning goals.
Accountable: You are self-motivated to manage a remote opportunity and take pride in your commitment to our learners.
Collaborative: You collaborate with your supervisor and fellow colleagues to become confident in your role and share success stories!
Adaptable: You thrive in an adaptable work environment! You understand time management and priorities, and can adjust schedules to accommodate the mission of this role. You are seeking a flexible, work from home schedule but are committed to the hours desired for this position
- You are a native Latin American Spanish speaker
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree required
- Teaching and/or tutoring experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt content for client needs
- Proven proficiency with technology with demonstrated online platform experience in WebEx, Adobe, or any other web conferencing solutions preferred