POSTED 11 Mar
Product Marketing Manager (Crawlera)
At Scrapinghub, our vision is to provide our customers with open access to the world’s web data so they can innovate and grow their businesses. We're on pace to grow revenue more than 5x in the next 3 years, Marketing is going to be a key part of this journey.Reporting to our Head of Marketing, we are looking for a Technical Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience of product and digital marketing, within an enterprise SaaS company to lead demand generation and GTM activity for our market-leading Proxy Management Solution - Crawlera.If you are a proactive, data-driven, Marketer who can craft clear, high impact copy and compelling on-brand messaging across marketing channels- this is the role for you.Core Responsibilities
- You’ll drive demand and revenue growth by distilling the essence of what we offer and why it benefits our different customer segments.
- You’ll lead digital strategy & channel optimisation for Crawlera including SEO, PPC, email, social media, webinars, demand generation tools, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns to generate monthly Free Trial targets and revenue.
- You’ll be representing Scrapinghub at industry events and speak and present about our products to both external and internal audiences.
- You’ll use a range of digital marketing mix techniques to drive awareness through to conversion. Deep understanding of demand funnel behaviour, optimization and performance measurement.
- You’ll be data-driven from the start - using internal systems to measure and report on the Free Trial funnel to discover drop off, blockage and develop testing strategies to optimise conversion for each phase of the process.
- You’ll oversee creative campaigns and personally deliver effective sales enablement.
- You’ll work closely with the customer success team to support product adoption, reduce churn and extract product feedback.
- You’ll work closely with the Product Management team to lead the development of stakeholder-specific messaging, product positioning and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate Crawlera from others emerging in the market.
- You’ll create industry-leading commercial collateral that equips the teams to win at every turn
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge of the competitor landscape, the key players, new features and emerging trends
- 3+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Technical background, or experience marketing technical SaaS software solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, aptitude for metrics and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn't—working
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations.
- Ideally a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent technical storytelling, writing, editing and content creation skills with a keen eye for quality, usability and impact.