POSTED 5 May
Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Position DescriptionAs the Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you will support the internal Recruiting Team to ensure efficient and successful operations of the function. Your attention to detail and the ability to provide outstanding service both internally with team members as well as externally with candidates will align with Toptal’s elite standards. We need your help handling all recruiting systems, processes, and tools and serving as the recruiting operations subject matter authority. This person would collaborate with the recruiters to see all hiring processes through to completion. You will proactively approach requests with a positive, can-do attitude while continuously thinking of data, creative solutions for how to improve efficiency and standards. You will have the unique opportunity to significantly impact the scaling of a world-class organization in hyper-growth mode.This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
Responsibilities:This person is a key member of the team and instrumental in working together to accomplish team goals and organization as a whole. You will be responsible for:
- Scheduling all interviews for candidates in our recruitment process.
- Working with Toptal’s Recruiting team to identify what is currently working well and where organizational efficiencies can be improved.
- Partnering with recruiters in the hiring process to create an outstanding candidate experience from the beginning through onboarding with the People team.
- Updating various reports and worksheets with critical and confidential data.
- Identifying problems in current processes and providing recommendations for strategic improvements.
- Working with external vendors to communicate the goals of the organization and find opportunities to work together to influence relationships and tools to accomplish those goals.
- Working with our team to make recommendations on inbound strategy to increase the quality and quantity of applicants.
- Problem-solving day-to-day challenges.
In the first two weeks, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal culture and standard methodologies.
- Train on all recruiting operations processes.
- Develop a rapport with our Recruiting team members and begin to learn the hiring processes for each business unit.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Confidently handle the day-to-day interview scheduling and operations for the Recruiting Team.
- Partner directly with the VP of People on special projects.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Be our go-to person for information on our ATS system, Lever.
- Own the candidate experience, managing the entire candidate life cycle in terms of scheduling while providing an exceptional experience for both the candidate and the hiring team.
In the first year, expect to:
- Be a Recruiting Operations expert while finding opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Experience working on a Recruiting team.
- Inventive. You are excited to jump in and find the solution to any problem. You speak up when you don’t know the answer but are curious to always find solutions.
- Proactive. You can see ahead of the day-to-day and thrive putting new processes in place that anticipate the needs of a high-performing team.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for Toptal’s public image.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- Remarkably detail-obsessed.
- 2-4 Years of Operations experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Ability to pivot quickly to reflect changing priorities and needs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organizational structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of what it takes to excel at Toptal in a variety of roles and teams.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- To excel in this position, you should be incredibly intelligent, upbeat, and proactive.
- Self-starter with drive and creativity.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of tasks.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal.