POSTED 22 Apr
Product Manager, Serverless
At Twilio, product managers are responsible for every aspect of the product. From concept to API design to go-to-market planning to revenue ownership. You will touch every team within Twilio, and have full responsibility and autonomy to grow your products. You will lead the product requirements required to build and operate real-time, highly-scalable distributed services that must operate at better than five 9s availability, all while the product grows at an exponential growth rate. Working side by side with other product managers and engineering counterparts, you will collaborate to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Serverless at Twilio.Who?
- 7+ years in product management in a fast-paced company. You have hustle and know how to knock down barriers to get to your objective.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble and have empathy as a key trait.
- You have a real passion for developer focused products.
- You have significant experience writing code - for fun, college, or work. We are looking for someone with a technical bent to communicate with our engineers and engineering management, as well as our engineering-focused customers. You might not be writing code everyday, but you need to know the difference between a well designed API and one that's not, and have real empathy with our developer customers.
- Great communication skills. You're equally at home on stage presenting to an audience of developers as you are coming up with product requirements. Your best days are the ones where you do both in the same day.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
- Excel/Sheets and significant SQL expertise. The best product managers use a combination of data and gut feel, and know how to get the data from multiple systems when needed.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services.
- We are seeking leaders who have solved complex problems and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Own the roadmap for Serverless products. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Crafting the developer experience for developers building with Serverless products.
- Build the comprehensive roadmap for Serverless products
- Accelerating learning on new products by running workshops, developer previews or betas to gather developer feedback and build a strong perspective on product priorities.
- Help define the future of Serverless at Twilio