POSTED 5 May
The Salesforce Software Engineer collaborates with a talented software engineering team, building custom association management software solutions. This role will help enhance our Salesforce implementations with requirements from business stakeholders and input from management and senior engineers.
- Participate in a primarily remote software engineering team operating under scrum and agile principles.
- Utilize source control, specifically Git and Bitbucket, for software development.
- Participate in code review exercises with peers, validating and ensuring quality of all code meets standards.
- Monitor and resolve automated build failures that occur due to programmatic defects.
- Customize the Salesforce application, delivering high-quality technical solutions.
- Develop code on the Salesforce Lightning Platform within standards and best practices.
- Log, report, and resolve Salesforce application issues with Salesforce premier support and third-party system integrators for maintenance & configuration support.
- Regularly review solutions to ensure continued business value.
- Strong understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.
- Create implementation and user documentation for implemented custom functionality within the Salesforce platform and it's connected ecosystem.
- Remain current on Salesforce best practices, technologies, and certifications.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of Software Engineering experience in a professional work environment
- Requires a minimum of 2 years Salesforce experience
- Intermediate level experience with complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong familiarity with Source control, including knowledge of git and bitbucket
- Team task tracking tool proficiency, e.g. Jira
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, preferred
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility.
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to articulate complex problems in simple, business-relevant terms
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously
- Keen attention to details, time frames, and results
- Understands the impact of work on other areas of the organization
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills